the fuck are you talking about, “real food”…
OHHHH, I get it, vegan food isn’t “real food”!
here I am just eating imaginary food for the past year…
look at all this imaginary food, here let me just have some imaginary bananas
where did my fOOD GO
shit shit shit, if my FOOD was imaginary, that must mean VEGANS…
OH GOD, OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME WhAT IS HAPpENINGGG AAAAAAAGH
LOL! Love this! ♥
All of us “imaginary vegans”… 😉
i want a butt so perfect that men cry about it
It’s giveaway time!!!
This time we have:
- Rockwear tights in Strawberry and Mango
- BSC Body Shaping Protein for women in Chocolate and Vanilla (I know I gave these away last time, but it’s so fantastic, had to do it again!)
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Pink Fitbit
- Lululemon Top Speed Bra in Petite Fleur Silver Spoon
- Nike Pro Compression Shorts in New Green/Liquid Lime
- Pink Nike Free 3.0s
- Contigo Waterbottle with Card/Key/Cash Compartment
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitandskinny.tumblr.com
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behaviour or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are fine.
- You have until May 15th, 2014!
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- Shoes, bra, tights and shorts will all be bought after the winner has told me their size.
- This giveaway is open worldwide- I will ship anywhere.
- Have your ask open so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not remove this text or change the links, if it’s changed the reblogs from that will not be eligible.
Remember the more you reblog, the more entries you have! Good Luck!
Reasons why I work out:
1) to look sexy.
2) to be a beast.
3) the amount of sexual frustration I have is off the charts so I have to channel that and my aggression into some sort of physical activity. Sigh.
|—||Unknown (via theflowersinmyheart)|
you will stumble upon
someone who will start
a fire in you that cannot die.
However, the saddest,
most awful truth
you will ever come to find––
is they are not always
with whom we spend our lives.
|—||Beau Taplin, “The Awful Truth” (via coffeekaling)|